By Donna J. Spina PCC, CPC, ELI-MP
TIME. We all have the same amount of time in a given day or week. Work Deadlines or Holidays and Crunch Time seem to be synonymous. So why does it seem some people can get so much more done than others?
12 TIPS FOR MANAGING YOUR TIME WISELY CHECKLIST
- Write it Down. List what needs to get done this week.
- Must Dos. Prioritize for today.
- Stress Buster. Put deadlines on your calendar or scheduler with 24 hours “heads up” notice.
- Avoid Time Stealing Distractions.
- Other people’s drama. Not your Circus, not your Monkeys.
- Designate time for email or social media check ins or posts.
- Be not a People Pleaser. Recognize when to say “No.”
- Just Ship It. Nothing is ever going to be Perfect or exactly right the first time.
- Let go. Procrastination is a form of Perfection laced with the fear of not being good enough.
- Take time for yourself without Guilt. Self-care is not Selfish. It is a critical component for High Performance.
- Stop comparing yourself with others. There will always be those with more and less than you.
- Love and Trust yourself. No matter what, some people will like you and others will not.
- You are Human. Forgive yourself. Even the best laid efforts or plans go haywire.
- Compliment yourself for today’s good deeds and pledge to do better tomorrow.
Donna J. Spina PCC, CPC, ELI-MP is a Small Business Differentiation Consultant and Disruptive Thinking Coach. She helps Business Owners, Entrepreneurs, and Executives globally with a specialty niche of Building Construction and Tradesmen. Donna brings clarity and order to your internal and external chaos revealing more business opportunities to increase confidence and income. Donna’s core approach consists of a proven, creative, customized staged process to reveal the secret sauce within you to rise above all the noise in your industry.